Friday, April 2, 2010

Special Families


A passion I have in photography is children and families. I realized the other day, I have been a part of one family's life for a long time. Not only was I able to photograph their wedding, I also photograph their children. I wish I had a picture from the wedding, but sadly enough, this was a few years ago and I didn't have a digital camera. I love walking into a clients home and being more than a business person. I see my work proudly displayed on their walls. I would rather not refer to my clients as clients. I would rather refer to them as friends. I watch their children grow. I see them learn. I can compare how their looks have changed since the last time I photographed them. I feel like I am a part of their family. To me that is an honor. This picture is of some children that are very dear to my heart. This family has allowed me to photograph them from day one. Since the engagement. They will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment