Friday, April 2, 2010

My Sister Michelle


Some people have the honor of having a sister. Well, must really be honored because I have 3 of them. It is even a greater honor when you are able to take your sister's senior portraits. So, I guess I am overly honored. My baby sister is extra special. Not only is she my sister, she was also born on my birthday. We are exactly 10 years apart. We went to different places to take pictures. Actually, it was pretty hard for me to take her pictures. I didn't want her to look too grown up, and I wanted to give her something special that no one else would have. I know photography has endless possiblities, but sometimes it is harder when you want it to be so great. Michelle, my sis, has done exceptionally well in school. I am so proud of her. She is now the state Vice-President for FFA, and asked me to step in for my parents (they have another event to attend.) as she accepts her award at the state convention April 15th. I am so honored. She is definately going to go places in her life and I hope that she doesn't ever give up or give in when it looks like there is no other way. I love you Michelle and I am so happy to call you my sister. You have turned into a beautiful, smart young lady and don't ever let anyone tell you different.

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I love the senior book you've made for Michelle. Her pictures turned out great and the book was an awesome idea! And just think, you'll get to do Michael's too!!

    Being state Vice-President for the FFA is a huge accomplishment and definitely one to be proud of!!

    ReplyDelete