Friday, June 18, 2010

Phil and Kaci O'Neill



I have to admit. I was thrilled when I was asked to photograph the O'Neill and Price wedding. I have know Phil since before he was born. I was in the second grade when his mom began teaching Music at my school. I remember playing with him and his brother Keithie like it was yesterday. He was such a great kid and has turned into a wonderful young man. He could not have picked a better person than Kaci. With a heart of gold and a beautiful smile, she can light up a room and I see how she has lit up Phil's heart. He cares so much for her. It is so nice to attend a wedding where you can see two people that genuinely care for each other. Congratulations Kaci and Phil on your journey thru life together. Even though there will be trials, and sorrows. It is well worth it to see it out to the end. I love you both dearly and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment