Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Showing a little L-O-V-E

Photobucket


I love having friends with babies. I also love this weeks iheartfaces contest. Women and heart disease isn't something that I think of, or even consider an issue. Maybe it is because I am still "young" (but this is the big year for the big 3-0). I am so thankful for articles like this to remind us to watch for signs and symptoms that often go overlooked because we are doing our #1 job of being a mom and wife. We are so concerned with watching and taking care of others, we forget about ourselves. We need to take more time for ourselves. Listen to our bodies. Be healthier--especially to take care of little ones that look like this. If we don't, who else is going to be here to save the day and kiss a booboo?

Check out my website, or follow me on facebook. Have a great day!




1 comment: